Bootstrap 3 components built with React
Under active development - APIs will change. Check out the 1.0.0 roadmap and contributing guidelines to see where you can help out. Prior to the 1.0.0 release, deprecations or breaking changes will result in a minor version bump.
See the documentation with live editable examples.
- react-router-bootstrap – Integration with React Router
- React Bootstrap Extended - A version of React Bootstrap where each component has extra props that map to bootstrap's utility classes. For example,
pullRightadds the class
pull-rightto a component.
- Awesome React Bootstrap Components - Additional components like off-canvas navbar, switch and sliders.
Yarn is the our package manager of choice here. Check out setup
instructions here if you don't have it installed already.
After that you can run
yarn run bootstrap to install all the needed dependencies.
From there you can:
- Run the tests once with
yarn test(Or run them in watch mode with
yarn run tdd).
- Start a local copy of the docs site with
- Or build a local copy of the library with
yarn run build
Yes please! See the contributing guidelines for details.